Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Live Writer convert

OK, I can't actually say that I am a convert yet, but I'm giving this Live Writer a try . . . I wonder if it will let me set a different default text size and color?  Hmmm . . . OK, it looks like I have to modify it as I go. 

OK, I watched Mrs. Geek's video tutorial on adding a map, so maybe I'll give that a try here . . .

 

Our destination for the weekend -- Shipshewana, IN

OK, I've got the map in there, but I'm not sure how to center it . . . and why did my text go back to small???  It's not, you say??  Well, that's because I figured out how to fix it . . .

I've read that several bloggers out there have had trouble with the Picassa Plug-in, so I guess that's the next thing I should try.

Well, I think I downloaded it, but I don't know where it went!

OK, I had to close Live Writer and re-open it again.  Then my Picasa plug-in was there.  Now I'll try to use it to insert a picture.

 

Well, I inserted this picture from our camping trip in South Haven, and I made it bigger, but I'm not sure how to center it, or add a border like some others do.
 
OK, there we go . . . it's centered now, and appears to have a border around it, although I'm not sure how it got there! LOL!  I did add "margins" -- maybe that's how I got it there.
Well, overall, I think Live Writer is pretty easy to use . . . I'll keep experimenting with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We'd love to hear your comments!