Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Maybe the market is looking up

I got a call this afternoon from our Realtor that there was another request for a showing of our house -- Yeah!! Maybe the market is looking up! Tom says it's because we just signed a contract to have a section added to our barn door to accomodate the X-Aire!! LOL! (I know Ford stock is up, and that's doing wonders for our 401Ks!!) So, since I was planning on taking the kids to watch their cousin show her horse at the fair tomorrow, our Realtor will be showing the house while we're gone. I'm excited to see what this person has to say!

Tonight the boys had the 1st session of their 4-week golf clinic. Tom stayed with them and hit a bucket of balls while I went to Kroger to stock up on groceries. When I got back, the boys wanted to hit a bucket of balls, too, so I got them one and watched them. They are both quite good -- they can hit the ball very far, and mostly straight. I hit a few, and I'm not too bad either, especially since it's been about 15+ years since I had lessons! I think golf may be a good sport for all of us to enjoy together while we're on the road.

Now that we're home, we're going to give the house a good once-over so it's ready for the showing tomorrow. One good thing is that we're not home much in the summer, so it stays pretty clean. I'll let you know what I hear from this showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We'd love to hear your comments!